- Lead Teaching Assistant for the Department of Computer Science 2016-2018
Introduction to Data Structures (CSCI 2270) (Instructor) Summer 2016
- Help teaching assistants' professional development
- Develop teaching assistant position and responsibility within the department
Discrete Structures (CSCI 2824) (TA) Spring/Fall 2016
- This class looks at data abstractions (lists, stacks, trees,...) and how they are represented.
It introduces concepts used in algorithms, and teaches students how and when to use various data structures.
Introduction to Computer Science (CSCI 1310) (TA) Fall 2015
- I was a teaching assistant for this course under Mike Eisenberg. This course covers concepts in set theory, number theory, and mathematical induction.
- Introduces students to basic programming concepts.